Thursday, September 20, 2012

Life in Pictures

Too much has happened to write it all, so this will be a picture blog!  

1. We went to Cleveland to visit Daddy!!






2. While in Cleveland, we did Sienna's one year pictures!  Elizabeth Videc also took her newborn pictures!  It's going to be hard to narrow it down...







3. Sienna turned one...and had her first cupcake!





4. I went to my 10 year high school reunion, which completely exceeded my expectations.  I had a blast!



5. I went to Texas to see Mattie and left Sienna for three days!  Although I missed her immensely (so much so that I just had to NOT think about her), it was really wonderful to have some "Dara" time...oh and "Matt and Dara" time.  Of course I have zero pictures from that trip. 

6. Sienna is completely weaned and rarely even eats baby food.  She loves real food.  Including spaghetti.





7. In between these exciting events, I have been working on our new house.  I am busier than I have been all year, but I'm loving it.  From repainting Matt's childhood oak bed and organizing closets to finding the perfect rug and throw pillows, I am completely immersed in Project: Lake Magdalene House.  I love this house and am so grateful that it's ours.  Now if I can just get my husband home...


No comments:

Post a Comment