Friday, June 22, 2012

Designer Blog

Well if I take as much time to write on this blog as I did to design it, there will be much to read.  The problem is shaggyblog.com has too many incredible backgrounds to choose from.  I may have took longer to choose a background for this blog than I did my own wedding dress!  (I'm sure my mom would emphatically agree.)  And I know it took longer to fit the design to my page than it took for the wedding dress to be fitted. :)  But after much deliberation I chose the patriotic themed design because the 4th of July is my favorite holiday, and just so happens to be around the corner.  At the very least, it is relevant.

Mattie came home early this morning after being gone for six days.  While he still slept, I started feeding Sienna.  But as soon as she heard him rummaging around up there, I could hardly get the spoon in her mouth because she kept moving her head to look over my shoulder to see what was going on. (We have a loft, so you can see up in to our bedroom from the kitchen and living area.)  And when Mattie finally peeked over the banister so she could see him, you would have thought Sienna saw Jesus, Himself.  Her face expressed pure delight with the widest (still toothless) grin I ever saw, blue eyes shining with excitement, and just in case her face did not fully express her emotion, she clapped her hands in glee.  I kid you not...clapped her hands when she saw her daddy.  Needless to say, I fell more in love with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment